Monday 5 December 2011

How many 아주마's does it take to wallpaper?

One. One old lady is currently putting new wallpaper over the old mouldy stuff. A guy came round just after 8am to look, then I was told they'd do it whilst I was at work this evening. But this little old lady with a mullet turned up about 11, told me she was going to eat and disappeared. Just as I was planning "solo" before work she returned, walking straight into my flat and waving through the window. Good thing she wasn't 5 min later. I guess 8 min later would have been fine tho. I requested my bedroom be done in pink but that's looking unlikely.
This weekend the gays had a night out on Saturday. Turned one of the city centre clubs into a gaybar just by turning up en masse.




Sunday Mark and I saw a new iphone 4S. And decided to ask Siri some questions. Having read about the Siri/abortion clinic thing we tried that a handful of times. Assuming that nobody in the crowded store would hear. She refused my marriage proposal, would not comment on Steve Jobs, and her reaction to "who's your daddy?" was "You are. Now can we get back to work?"  She helpfully looked up the calorie content of 2 slices of pizza but was unable to do so for semen. Although I didn't specify a volume. One of Wolfram Alpha's shortcummings (sorry).
Anyway, our fun was cut short when a guy with his young daughter said to us "how is Siri responding to you? What did it say when you asked.." he paused "about Steve Jobs?" Oops. Guess he'd been listening the whole time.
Update: after a whole 2 mouldfree days its back :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment