Sunday 11 December 2011

Santacon



So I've been really bad about updating the last couple weekends. Santacon was amazing. Took over a subway train (see videos). Was out in 홍대 both Sat and Sunday. Met somebody allergic to semen. Ate in 이태원 Sat at a South African place. Food took ages and was expensive. On the bright side I had boerewors and bought Milo! Vincent came out for a couple hours, at one point there were Santas on all 3 floors at this bar. Saw a live band for a bit in the square. Some photos are on the fb group wall. Its been FREEZING. My flat takes so long to warm up before and after work. I often see my breath in the mornings and evenings before the heating kicks in. Don't want to think how bad my heating bills going to be. I've broken out my big winter coat, gloves and hat. Weather report keeps threatening -6C but it's usually above freezing. Thank god for that electric blanket! Sunday I went to 넘댜문 market, bought a pile of socks to send back as Christmas presents to the UK.





No comments:

Post a Comment