Sunday 11 March 2012

Baked in Green Tea





30 posts in and my blogs been read about 400 times!


I've been in Ulsan the last couple weekends.  First weekend we met Stacie (already drunk) who was already drunk and kept attempting (usually failing) to to do handstands.
Hungover on Sunday Mark and I wanted to hit a 찜질방 (they're a godsend when you're hungover).  Aden and Olivia were heading to a place nearby so went along.  For 20k we put on these shorts and then got buried in hot green tea and rice husks.  The ladies who worked there were hilarious, even taking photos during of us in the soil/mud stuff.  On their own phones.  I wonder if we'll end up on the sign.



After the all body mud we showered off (although it was quite difficult getting it outta of my hair.  Honestly was still washing it outta my chest and other body hair for days!  Next we had a facial (no dirty jokes now!) along with a leg/foot massage.  Had a go on a massage chair and called it a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment