Sunday 4 March 2012

Birthday Meals

I had JD and Lauren over for dinner last week (made my "Thai Red Curry" - rice cake, tofu, potato, carrot, korean peppers and two different types of mushroom boiled up in coconut milk and spices) so this week on Wednesday Lauren cooked dinner at hers and JD's.


We had spag bol, home cooked by Lauren herself as well as my 14year old bottle of single malt Oban, beer and 막걸리.  Found out all sorts of adult details about everyone!  Stumbled home after 2pm.  Finished off the birthday cake that work got for me as well as ate birthday muffins.


Thursday we had the day off so we went to Trick Art - (see next post).  Afterwards Mark and I headed to Ulsan for 친구 night. I helped Mark clean and tidy and then peeled potatoes and carrots for the shepherds pie.  All of the Ulsan lot came over for food and booze.  Afterwards I was surprised with another birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment