Monday 7 May 2012

Noraebang and Busan

During the week my parents explored Daegu and visited Gyeongju with Julian and Sophie.  Friday was coupon party day, Simon and I wore our kilts to the school.  Students and teachers went mad for it.  Wish I'd got a photo of one of my youngest kids running off with my jacket on - long sleeves and tails dragging on the ground.

Friday night we went to galbi with everyone and then onto noraebang!  Loads of cute photos and a couple scary videos.  Damn people with cameras!  Here are a few choice videos: one, two three and four.

Saturday our hangovers were not kind!  The parents didn't manage to get to Busan until late that night so the bf and I played beach volleyball in Haeundae.  Found an amazing lamb place near the haeundae subway station.  It was the first time I've had lamb in Korea (you don't see them anywhere) and it was DELICIOUS.

Sunday we headed to Gwangangri beach and Jagalchi market.  My family always had "The Tasty Club" when I was growing up - if you didn't try something you weren't a member.  I don't know how not being a member would negatively affect our lives, it wasn't really well explained.  Anyway, used it to bully the parents into trying live octopus and eels!

No comments:

Post a Comment