Tuesday 24 April 2012

40th post / Last Korean Lesson / Parents Preparation

Happy 40th post and 500 pageviews!  Guess I've been here and blogging for about 40 weeks!  This is going to be a busy week - had my last Korean lesson at the YMCA this Tuesday - I really want to go to the graduation ceremony on Friday morning but I'm heading to Incheon Airport to pick up my parents instead!  

I Got a Golden Ticket (well, a dozen of them)
Next Friday we'll have a coupon party at my 학원- good behavior results in lots of coupons which twice a year can be exchanged for stationary, books, pencil cases and maybe some snacks.  We won't teach but instead watch a film all day.  Plans are Lady Gaga Friday night, Seoul this weekend and Busan next weekend.  I can't begin to tell you many bus/plane/train/ferry tickets I've gotten altogether but I'm finally thinking that I've sorted almost everything out!  Maybe if I can review my Korean Sogang 1B book then I'll start up the intensive 2A class after my parents have returned home.


Lastly, I was teaching recipes to one of my classes and along with instructions of how to make rameon there was also this: How to Make a Grenade.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment