Thursday 12 April 2012

Ulsan Tight and Bright Rubix Cube Party


Tuesday was Mark's birthday so I headed after work to Ulsan with Shelly.  Met Dan at the Ulsan KTX station.  The theme was Tight and Bright (self-explanatory) as well as Rubix cube (everyone swaps clothes).  

Dayglo boy paint was in excess, Shelly decided that what I was really missing from my getup was a glow in the dark penis on my chest.  Headed to 2 foreigner bars, where surprisingly few people cared that people were regularly stripping down to put on each others ridiculous pants and shirts. I managed to end up with my own clothes by the end of the night, but Mark went home wearing some girls tights!


The plan for the next day was a braai by the river.  Rain soon put an end to that, and we got soju and pizza and sat under the bridge.  Finished the day off playing Monopoly at a board game cafe (these places charge you for the time you're there, and provide a pile of games for you to choose from).

No comments:

Post a Comment