Friday 15 June 2012

Couchsurfer / New Flat

The other foreigner teacher at my school did a midnight run - he hadn't been here six months so would've had to pay for the school back for his flight to Korea.  So I got his apartment, and marking.  Got kinda annoyed at one particular teacher in particular leaving a pile of homework diaries without the teachers name on or asking me before.  I was kinda tempted just to tell her where to shove them.
I also had a couchsurfer (David) stay a couple nights.  
He arrived Weds just after I'd moved my stuff, hadn't even had time to unpack anything.  He's from Israel so I had a few questions for him.  My friend Jenni back in Edinburgh is converting to Judaism and also wanted to know more as she wants to go to Israel.  Pretty quiet and uneventful, wish he'd been here so I could show him what fun Daegu is over the weekend.  We did however swap movies so I've now got the jungle book to sit and watch - I've not seen it since I was a kid.  Instead of Just The Tip Thursday we stayed in and watched Bruno.  Plans for this weekend were Gyeongju, but are now rock climbing.  Time to break out my shoes and harness for the first time in 10 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment