Friday 29 June 2012

Work Shenanigans




I'm onto my last few weeks at work. My last week I will end up having pizza parties with all my kids, this week has been exams so I've managed to get away with some games and even a movie. Just gonna keep this post up to date with anything fun we get up to until I leave.

July 1st - They stole my shoes! Ended up with me and 4 kids all wearing each others shoes - not particularly comfortable on my part. This is one of my small, young and bright class. The kind where they study hard enough that you don't mind a little misbehaving.




Today the kids were making a hand tree. They were meant to write a message about themselves, apart from the predictable red hand and "You die!" there was this lovely one. With EPIK screwing me around I certainly do feel very x 30 old! To the right is a typical boys response to any drawing activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment