Sunday 9 October 2011

Millionaire!

Today is payday, so for the next couple days I'm a multi millionaire!  On my todo list: gym shoes, haircut, and I'm going to be opening a savings account too so I can put a little money aside. Damn student loans.  
North Korean Adult Store
Although my entire student loan is about the same as you'd pay for a years tuition now.  I feel like an old man, "in my day..." well, a year ago.  I've got this stupid idea that if money is in a different account then I pretend it doesn't exist.  It kinda works.  
Washing machine gets replaced tomorrow - hopefully with a shiny new one with dozens of shiny buttons that I'll never use because I'll not know how it works.I'll leave you with a picture of Kim Jong Il and his new sex toy he bought with his dictatorpay, enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment