Sunday 23 October 2011

Big Weekend

So, usual night out Friday. Drunken fun. Bumped into the guy who was wandering around in his boxers a few weeks back (see blurry nudity).


Saturday I headed to 부산. Elliot came as far as Dongdaegu but felt too sick to come. At 자갈치 market, Mark and I had eels for supper. They skin them, which seems cruel but I guess the nerves are severed. It was surprisingly tasty. Got free quail eggs too - we asked the ajuma how to eat them and she removed the shell and popped it right into Marks mouth!


After that we saw the opening night of the Busan Fireworks Festival.  Really really pretty. Video1 and Video2.  Really fun, saw Julian ad Sophie after. Never again shalm I give directions using an Angel- in- us cafe. There were at least 3. Using a building with a colour changing 'hat' worked.
Drinks followed, ended up in the Busan Thursday Party.








Giant flower just off the beach.
Sunday Elliot came across.  Some giant art exhibition was being taken down.  Delicious mango smoothie cured my hangover. Back to Jalgachi market for broiled fish. I ended up eating the eyeballs. Perhaps it'll improve my eyesight.






Went to Haeundae for a couple pints, darts and some snooker. Then it was back to Shinsegae 신세계. Its the worlds largest department store.
Mark and I went to a 4D screening of ReelFeel. 4D was amazing! Its kinda a cross between a motion simulator and a film. Including smells, breezes, flashes from cameras. When the robots where fighting you were thrown around, hit in the back by the chair, puffs of air and smells.
Spilt my beer during an unexpected jolt. Good times!







No comments:

Post a Comment