Sunday 9 October 2011

One small blog for man..



So I'm officially one of those people with a blog.  I bet it lasts a week and I give up..
I took a photo of the floor of this coffee shop downtown, which I'll be editing and using as the background.  I thought that the camera sound would be quiet if the headphones were in.  But no.  I bet the girl working there was like "stupid crazy foreigner".  Apparantly you can't turn it off so that women know if you're taking photos up their skirts on the subway.  Or kilt I guess.


My washing machine decided to set itself on fire instead of washing my clothes on Friday.  Its old, and probably not fixable so its getting replaced Monday.


This weekend was really good, I had supper and drinks with people at Nagrange near work on Friday.  I also had my first Korean lesson downtown at the YMCA.  I got put into the second level which I'm really glad about, I would've died if I'd had to sit there for 6 weeks whilst they taught us the alphabet and how to count.  But we skipped all of that and went straight to introductions.  Theres 6 students in the class, and its only 150 000 won for 3 months and the books.  One lesson down, 11 more to go.


Saturday night I headed downtown.  After getting a wee bit lost, I met up with Erica and Shaun (et all) at Thursday Party 1.  I stopped in next door at MF to see people for a bit too.  There was this really cute guy walking round with his trousers round his ankles.  Wish I'd gotten a better photo.


  Then it was off to see Livine (this band) at their rehersal studio, more drinks, Tequila at a 노래방.  Fun.


Today I wanted to go hiking, or maybe hit the jimjibang, but tequila at 4am put an end to that.  So I grabbed supper with Sophie downtown, and wandered around the shops.  I need to get gym shoes (I'm getting so fat on all of this 갈비).  Payday is Monday, and they didn't have my shoe size so I gave up.  I did find some great couples socks which I'll be sending back to Scotland.






After getting home I skyped Little Anna, twas nice to chat.  But I need to go now, need to tidy the apartment for when my washing machine gets fixed/replaced tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment